Music Together® Class Registration
Parent Quote: “My child loves it, its a great activity to do together!” Because all young children are musical and this is where the love and appreciation for music begins!
Tuition includes books, CD’s and your child’s spot in the weekly class!
Registration is Closed for the Spring Semester!
Make plans to Join us this September when we resume Music Together Classes!
Classes held at the Groove Room Studios @ 3668-A Central Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076
All classes include the current song collection, the NEW Songbook with updated illustrations and companion CD!
Limit 12 children with adults per class.
- Tuition for 10 weeks of classes is $210.00
- 2nd Sibling (age 1-5 years) fee is $100 per semester OR, 3rd Sibling FREE.
- All tuition includes, 10 weeks of 45 minute classes, one music book to keep, a CD to keep, emails from Ms. Carrie and exclusive access to the “Family Music Zone” page on the Music Together, LLC website!
- Pay in full when scheduling your class. Payment plans are accepted based on need contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Due to the nature of filling spots for this high quality class, no refunds after the second class.
- One make up class will be built in at the end of each semester and families can make up a missed class at another class time when prearranged with the Music Together teacher.
- You are investing in your child’s development and enriching his or her life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!