Music Class Registration
Parent Quote: “My child loves it, its a great activity to do together!” Because all young children are musical and this is where the love and appreciation for music begins!
Tuition includes books, CD’s and your child’s spot in the weekly class!
Ages 0-5 years – All developmental levels, including children with delays are welcome!
10 Once Weekly Classes
Winter Classes: January 14, 15, 16 through March 17, 18, 19
Wednesday and Thursday Morning Classes held at The Groove Room Studios, Hermitage
Tuesday and Thursday Afternoon Classes held at Blakemore United Methodist Church, West End, Nashville
- BABIES Music Class Ages 0-9 months only. Thursday Mornings at Blakemore UMC. This special class is is for parents and infants using the same Music Together song collection, but to help foster boding and musical play with your newborn!
All classes include the current song collection, the NEW Songbook with updated illustrations and companion CD!
Limit 12 children with adults per class.
- Tuition for 10 weeks of classes is $220.00 – Holiday Discount until December 30, 2019 is $205 you must register before December 30 to receive the discount
- 2nd Sibling (age 1-5 years) fee is $100 per semester OR, 3rd Sibling FREE. (Holiday Discount $90)
- All tuition includes, 10 weeks of 45 minute classes, one music book to keep, a CD to keep, emails from Ms. Carrie and exclusive access to the “Family Music Zone” page on the Music Together, LLC website!
- Pay in full when scheduling your class. Please leave a valid email upon registering below and you will be sent payment options. There is no payment though this website for security purposes. Payment plans are accepted based on need contact email@example.com for questions. Due to the nature of filling spots for this high quality class, no refunds after the second class.
- One make up class will be built in at the end of each semester and families can make up a missed class at another class time when prearranged with the Music Together teacher.
- You are investing in your child’s development and enriching his or her life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!