SIGN YOUR CHILD UP FOR Inclusive Small Group Music Classes
- Because music has been found to enhance growth and development, your child will be supported in reaching their individual potential through active music making experiences!
- Group experiences will help promote opportunities of socialization and active participation. These music therapy groups are designed for children with developmental delays, ASD, medical diagnosis, and other special needs to help increase movement, communication, and social interaction. SPACE IS LIMITED in each age group.
- Facilitated by Carrie Friddell, MT-BC. ….Because she has spent 15 years as a practicing music therapist, your child will have the support they need to engage musically!
- All classes are 10 weeks beginning September 12 -16, with two breaks the dates of October 10 -14 and November 22-28. Each class is 50 minutes in length. Classes located in Blakemore United Methodist Church, 3601 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37209
- Each child and youth receives a short report of initial individual goal for the semester. Parents/Guardians will also receive a final short report of progress after the 10th week of class.
- Any music, materials, or in class use instruments are provided at each session. Early childhood classes include take home song book, CD, and online support through Music Together, LLC.
- Fall 2021 Groups begin the week of September 12, 2021. Sign up and pay for your preferred time by clicking the button below. Space is very limited per to small groups to limit of viral spread and follow safe practice protocols so register early!
- ATTENTION! Get your EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! Click on your chosen group and immediately choose “Redeem Coupon” first and type in MTEARLY to receive $20.00 off total tuition when paid in full at the time of registration. For more payment policies, scroll to bottom of this page.
Got Questions? Contact Carrie Friddell, MT-BC at email@example.com
Click on your chosen class and class time
Early Childhood Music Mondays at 9:15 AM
Early Childhood Music Tuesdays at 4:15 PM
Early Childhood Music Wednesdays at 4:15 PM
Early Childhood Music Thursdays at 9:15 AM
Shining Stars Ages 7-12 Sundays at 2:00 PM
Super Stars Ages 13-21 Sundays at 3:10 PM
Group Music Therapy will support your child or youth and encourages these goals:
Engage in socialization and participation.
Engage in functional communication skills with the therapist and peers.
Engage in a fun physical activity.
Music activities to help stimulate attention and thinking skills.
- Enjoy the experience of seeing friends and making music together!
- Due to the nature of filling spots for this high quality class, no refunds after the third class.
Non-attendance does not constitute a withdraw.
- If you sign up online but do not pay online, you will be invoiced in advance for the entire semester fee.
Payment plans are thoughtfully considered, just ask. Some scholarship money is available for the In Harmony Star Choir participants. Please contact Carrie if you require financial assistance.
All classes are in person, inside Blakemore United Methodist Church. Upon the chance event of the rise in COVID cases and further social distancing local and/or national policies enforce another lockdown, all classes will go back to an online Zoom theletherapy format during that time period.
You are investing in your health and welfare and improving your quality of life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!