Hello Everybody! While we all are experiencing the “Safer at Home” orders amid the COVID -19 crisis, all in person group Music Together music classes are suspended at this time! However….there is a silver lining! In Harmony Music presents, Music Together Online! Taught by Ms. Carrie and coming to you every Wednesday and Friday Mornings at 10:00 AM, Starting in April on Google Meet.
Beginning, Wednesday, April 15 we will bring you 20 minutes of interactive songs for at home musical activities from the Maraca’s Collection of Songs through virtual meetups on Google Meet twice weekly for the next 10 weeks through June 19. However, if social distancing rules are lifted during this time, we will decide then, collectively to return to the in person group classes to finish our semester together.
Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners and the adults who love them. Music Together classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical. Central to the Music Together approach is that young children learn best from the powerful role model of parents/caregivers who are actively making music. All young children are welcome to these music classes, including those with special needs.
Parent Quote: “My child loves class and her teacher. The experience has proved to be valuable towards my child’s overall development and I would recommend it to any parent.’ – Ashley P.
Each semester of Music Together Online Classes each family receives:
- 2 weekly 20-minute classes (and up to 30 minutes each time to include checking in moments)
- A Code of all semester songs to plug into the Family Music Zone and the Music Together App.
- Access to the Family Music Zone® page on the Music Together, LLC website for more music making ideas at home!
- Emails discussing music making topics covered in classes
Each semester offers a new collection of songs for a cycle of 3 years.
Information about all Music Together classes: For current pricing and registration can be found on the “Register for a Music Together Class” during open registration times 6 weeks before classes begin each semester.
- Tuition includes, 2 weekly 20 minute classes, a code for all the semester songs to use online and the Music Together App, regular email updates, exclusive access to music on the the Music Together App and access to the “Family Music Zone” page on the Music Together, LLC website!
- Pay with credit card when you sign up. Upon registration, a confirmation email will be Sent to you.
- No refunds after the online classes begin.
- No Make Up Classes are Offered on Music Together Online
- You are investing in your child’s development and enriching his or her life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks much!
For more Music Together locations: musictogether.com • (800) 728-2692
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2020 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. In Harmony Music of Middle Tennessee is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: musictogether.com – (800) 728-2692