Music Together® Class Registration
Parent Quote: “My child loves it, its a great activity to do together!” Because all young children are musical and this is where the love and appreciation for music begins!
Tuition includes books, CD’s and your child’s spot in the weekly class!
Summer 2018 Music Together Classes – 6 Weeks
Thursday Mornings 11:00 AM
June 14 – July 19
Friday Mornings 10:00 AM
June 15 – July 20
Preregistration is required
Keep Scrolling to choose a class time listed at the bottom of the form.
All current Mixed Aged Family classes are held at the Groove Room Studios in Hermitage, TN
on Thursday and Friday mornings.
Mixed aged music development classes for children 6 months to 5 years old.
Limit 12 children with adults per class.
- Tuition for 6 weeks of classes is $160.00
- 2nd Sibling (age 1-5) fee is $60 one semester, 3rd Sibling FREE.
- All tuition includes, 6 weeks of 45 minute classes, one music book to keep, a CD to keep, emails from Ms. Carrie and exclusive access to the “Family Music Zone” page on the Music Together, LLC website!
- Pay in full by PayPal below, OR cash, check or credit card at the time of the first class. Payment plans are accepted based on need. Upon registration, a confirmation email will be Sent to you. Due to the nature of filling spots for this high quality class, no refunds after the second class.
- One make up class will be built in at the end of each semester and families can make up a missed class at another class time when prearranged with the Music Together teacher.
- You are investing in your child’s development and enriching his or her life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!