Music Together® Class Registration
Parent Quote: “My child loves it, its a great activity to do together!” Because all young children are musical and this is where the love and appreciation for music begins!
Tuition includes books, CD’s and your child’s spot in the weekly class!
Winter 2018 Music Together Classes -8 Weeks
Thursdays, January 11 – March 1
Fridays, January 12 – March 2
Spring 2018 Music Together Classes – 8 Weeks
Thursdays, March 22 -May 17 (No Class April 5)
Fridays, March 23 – May 18 (No Class April 6)
Thursdays at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM (10 Weeks)
Fridays at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM(10 Weeks)
Limit 12 children with adults per class
2018 Double Semester Special Pricing!
Take both semesters at a discounted price when you by two semesters together! Please fill out the information below to reserve your child’s place in a class!
- Tuition for 8 weeks of classes is $175.00
- Tuition for 16 weeks of classes plus two sets of books and CD’s $325.00
- 2nd Sibling (age 1-5) fee is $105 one semester OR $200 for both semesters (third sibling and siblings under 12 months are free).
- All tuition includes, 8 weeks of 45 minute classes, one music book to keep, a CD to keep, emails from Ms. Carrie and exclusive access to the “Family Music Zone” page on the Music Together, LLC website!
- Pay in full by PayPal below, OR cash, check or credit card at the time of the first class. Payment plans are accepted based on need. Upon registration, a confirmation email will be Sent to you. Due to the nature of filling spots for this high quality class, no refunds after the second class.
- One make up class will be built in at the end of each semester and families can make up a missed class at another class time when prearranged with the Music Together teacher.
- You are investing in your child’s development and enriching his or her life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!