Music Together® Class Registration
Parent Quote: “My child loves it, its a great activity to do together!” Because all young children are musical and this is where the love and appreciation for music begins!
Tuition includes books, CD’s and your child’s spot in the weekly class!
Winter 2018 Music Together Classes
Thursdays, January 11 – March 15
Fridays, January 12 – March 16.
Thursdays at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM (10 Weeks)
Fridays at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM(10 Weeks)
Limit 12 children with adults per class
Please fill out the information below to reserve your child’s place in a class!
- Tuition for 10 weeks of classes is $215.00. Early Bird Tuition before January 1, 2018 $205.00
- 2nd Sibling (age 1-5) fee is $105 (third sibling and siblings under 12 months are free). Early Bird: $100.00
- All tuition includes, 10 weeks of 45 minute classes, one music book to keep, a CD to keep, emails from Ms. Carrie and exclusive access to the “Family Music Zone” page on the Music Together, LLC website!
- Pay in full by PayPal below, OR cash, check or credit card at the time of the first class. Payment plans are accepted based on need. Upon registration, a confirmation email will be Sent to you. Due to the nature of filling spots for this high quality class, no refunds after the second class.
- One make up class will be built in at the end of each semester and families can make up a missed class at another class time when prearranged with the Music Together teacher.
- You are investing in your child’s development and enriching his or her life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!