Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners and the adults who love them. Music Together classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical. Central to the Music Together approach is that young children learn best from the powerful role model of parents/caregivers who are actively making music. All young children are welcome including those with special needs.
Parent Quote: “My child loves class and her teacher. The experience has proved to be valuable towards my child’s overall development and I would recommend it to any parent.’ – Ashley P.
All current Mixed Aged Family classes are held at the Groove Room Studios in Hermitage, TN
on Thursday and Friday mornings.
Your First Class is FREE!
Learn more about Music Together®:
Each semester each family receives
- weekly 45-minute classes
- A CD of all semester songs
- A Songbook with music, lyrics, and beautiful illustrations – New Books with New Illustrations Fall 2018!
- A take home DVD for newly enrolled families
- Access to the Family Music Zone® page on the Music Together, LLC website for more music making ideas at home!
- Emails discussing music making topics covered in classes
Each semester offers a new collection of songs for a cycle of 3 years.
Six or more registered families constitute a class. Limit 12 children per class.
Registration information will be available 6 weeks before each session begins!
Fall 2018: Begins September 13 & 14; Ends November 29 and 30 = 10 Weeks of Classes (No classes for Fall Break and the week of Thanksgiving -dates TBA) – Fiddle Collection – New Songbook with new updated Illustrations!
*Schedule can be subject to change, but will be announced during classes, on this website and other social media formats.
Fall 2018 Classes begin the week of September 10-14 and end November 26-30*
Mixed aged music development classes for children 6 months to 5 years old.
Mondays 4:00 PM to 4:45 PM
Wednesdays 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM
Thursdays 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM
Fridays 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM
BABIES Only Class
Thursdays at 12:00 Noon – 12:45 PM
*No classes during Metro Schools Fall Break October 15-19 and the week of Thanksgiving November 19-23
Make up classes the week of December 3-7
All classes include the Fiddle Collection – New Songbook with new updated Illustrations and companion CD!
Limit 12 children with adults per class. – Sign up before Classes Fill Up!
Register between now and September 1 and use discount code: MTEARLY for $10 off tuition price!
Information about all Music Together classes: For current pricing and registration can be found on the “Register for a Music Together Class” during open registration times 6 weeks before classes begin each semester.
- Tuition includes, weekly 45 minute classes, one music book to keep, aCD to keep, regular email updates, exclusive access to music on the the Music Together App and access to the “Family Music Zone” page on the Music Together, LLC website!
- Pay in full through the scheduler , OR cash, check or credit card at the time of the first class. Payment plans are accepted.. Upon registration, a confirmation email will be Sent to you. Due to the nature of filling spots for this high quality class, no refunds after the second class.
- One make up class will be built in at the end of each semester and families can make up a missed class at another class time when prearranged with the Music Together teacher.
- You are investing in your child’s development and enriching his or her life by joining our high quality music community of active music making! Thank you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks much!
For more Music Together locations: musictogether.com • (800) 728-2692
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2018 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. In Harmony Music of Middle Tennessee is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: musictogether.com – (800) 728-2692