Classes. Wellness. Therapy.
Music Promotes the Person!
In Harmony Music of Middle Tennessee seeks to provide quality, comprehensive music education and music therapy services to individuals and groups of varying ages and needs. Music is used to equip people with both an enjoyable skill and personal growth. Music promotes the person!
FREE 30 Minute Music Therapy Consultation Available!
Do you want you and your child to meet Ms. Carrie before beginning music therapy? Come in for a no obligation consultation to meet Ms. Carrie, see the Music Therapy room and see how your child relates to a few simple music interventions. Click Here to schedule your FREE Consultation!
Located at Renee’s Groove Room, 3668-A Centeral Pike in Hermitage!
MUSIC CLASSES FOR infants, toddlers, preschoolers AND kindergartners, TYPICALLY DEVELOPING CHILDREN and CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. FIND the right class for your young child! Spring Registration will open March 1, 2017 for April – May 2017 semester. Try out a class for FREE! Click here to sign up!
2017 Music Together Family Class Schedule*
Winter 2017: Begins January 12 & 13; Ends March 16 & 17 = 10 Weeks of Classes
Spring 2017: Begins April 6 & 7; Ends May 25 & 26 = 8 Weeks of Classes: Registration Now Open!
Summer 2017: Begins June 15 & 16; Ends July 20 & 21 = 6 Weeks of Classes
Fall 2017: Begins September 7 & 8; Ends November 30 & December 1 = 10 Weeks (with breaks in October and November)
*Schedule can be subject to change, but will be announced during classes, on this website and other social media formats.
Learn more about Music Together classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and children with special needs by clicking here!
In Harmony Music of Middle Tennessee services includes:
- Music Together® mixed ages (0-5 years) music classes, supportive classes and babies only classes
- Music Therapy Services for children, youth and young adults, individual services and groups
- Music Therapy for IEP consultations, assessments and implementation of goals and objectives
- Consultation Workshops for use of music for educators, therapy professionals, community organizations, and parents
- Music Therapy for Senior Adults with varying needs and conditions
- Music for Wellness for Groups and Individuals
My granddaughter really enjoyed the class. We were going thru a difficult time and Music Together helped to draw her out and develop some social skills in a fun setting. – “Mimi”