Classes. Wellness. Therapy.
Music Promotes the Person!
In Harmony Music of Middle Tennessee seeks to provide quality, comprehensive music education and music therapy services to individuals and groups of varying ages and needs. Music is used to equip people with both an enjoyable skill and personal growth. Music promotes the person!
MUSIC TOGETHER CLASSES for ages 6 weeks to 7 years! DEMO CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED FOR DECEMBER 8 -9, 2016 . Click here to sign up to try out a class!
MUSIC CLASSES FOR infants, toddlers, preschoolers AND kindergartners, TYPICALLY DEVELOPING CHILDREN and CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. FIND the right class for your young child!
Learn more about Music Together classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and children with special needs by clicking here!
In Harmony Music of Middle Tennessee services includes:
- Music Together® mixed ages (0-5 years) music classes, supportive classes and babies only classes
- Music Therapy Services for children and teenagers with special needs, individual services and groups
- Music Therapy for IEP consultations, assessments and implementation of goals and objectives
- Consultation Workshops for use of music for educators, therapy professionals, community organizations, and parents
- Music Therapy for Senior Adults with varying needs and conditions
- Music for Wellness for Groups and Individuals
My granddaughter really enjoyed the class. We were going thru a difficult time and Music Together helped to draw her out and develop some social skills in a fun setting. – “Mimi”
Follow In Harmony Music of Middle Tennessee!